Friday, October 2, 2009

What an unexpected honor!

Protein Wisdom has made its selections for an impromptu caption contest.
screenshot from Drudge



Horizontal stripes. Dude.
***********************
In no particular order, here are my very subjective five favorites:

stuiec “If I’d grown up in Cuba, I’d be thin and good-looking! Thanks for NOTHING, Capitalism!”

maggie katzen “YOU CALL THIS A #$(t%*#@ MENU!?”

BJTexs “Planet of the Plates!!”

JD “Don’t knock deep-fried bacon.”

Blake “Michael Moore making his case that he deserves both latitude and longitude lines.”

Thanks, guys and gals, you make this fun!

I'm humbled. (And I'm totally down with the "no particular order" *wink* thing.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! Capitalism gave him the food that made him fat and the Ralph Lauren parachute that he's wearing.